ABOUT ME

There isn’t much to know about me. I live in the middle of Mt.Orab with my father, stepmother, and brother. I use to live with my mom, but we never had a stable home and moved all over the place. The first school I attended was in Lebanon Ohio. I went there for 3 and a half years before we become homeless because we couldn’t afford a home. I lived with my mom, (because my dad left) her boyfriend, my 3 brothers, and my one sister. We went from living in a nice subdivision home, to sleeping in hotels, after that we lived in downtown Cincinnati. I lived in a bad part known as West Price Hill with my family, and uncle. There were quite a few shootings so I was only there for a few months. After that we lived in our car until the winter was over. Luckily my dead brother’s mother (my brother from another mother), invited us to live with her in Bethel. All the time I was moving from place to place, I didn’t attend school, but when I lived in bethel I started going to school again. I pretty much skipped third grade because we never stayed in one place long enough to get me enrolled in to a school. I attended 1 and a half years a bethel, but once again, we got evicted from our apartment we got. I was forced to move with my father and grandmother the summer before 5th grade.

I started 5th grade being a bully, and getting in trouble at least once a month. I was very angry with my mom, and my father for being douche bags to me. My mom said that she would always be here for me, but I haven’t talked to her in over a year. She has become a nobody. I now regret not leaving my dad’s house when he gave me the opportunity to 4 years ago. I dread going home every day because my parents make rules in which aren’t always legal to make. I personally hate when people say they have had a bad life. I really wish people would realize that they are probably not the only people who have or had problems. I still face problems today as it is. My REAL home is school.  I don’t call my house “home” because I don’t feel like it matches the definition of what home means.

Since 5th grade I have become a better person.  It was slow and a long process, but I stopped getting in trouble as much and I stopped being mean to everyone. I have become more likeable to people because I’m not always being a bully towards people. People still don’t want to accept me as a nice person because of what happened in 5th grade and the couple years after that. I just wanted to fit in, but I tried to it in in wrong ways.

I don’t have many hobbies, but the biggest hobby I have is writing lyrics, and even sometimes poems. When I write a song, it calms me and helps me in a lot of ways. It’s almost like a therapy to me. When I write, I can write what is bothering me. I also really like typing, that’s why this is so long. My second biggest hobby is short distance running. I really do not like running long distances, but I will I if have to.

This is a little about me, there is way more, but I think its best if I stop 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂